Hosted by: Brain Fit Academy, Inc.
April 24, 2019
Brain Fit Academy, Inc.
1779 Quaker Street, Northbrige, MA
$85 Registration Fee
Registration Deadline April 19, 2019
Develop a Binder System to get organized and empowered to advocate for your child within the Special Education process.
Building your take away Advocacy Binder will provide a physical place to organize your own documents, as well as a feeling of
support and peace of mind.
Hosted by: Regional Substance Navigation Program and Bridging The Gap-Psychic Arts
Brain Fit Academy, Inc. offering Mini Emotion Code Experience Services
April 25, 2019
The Crystal Room
49 Cedar Street
Milford, MA 01757
Ticket purchase is as follows:
$10 entry fee
$35 entry fee and one service
$60 entry fee and two services
$40 entry fee and one reading
$64 entry fee, one service and one reading
Tickets can be purchased by calling
Tara McDonough at The Crystal Room 508-478-7800 or
Lisa Trusas at the Milford Police Department 508-922-9032
Join us for an amazing and enlightening evening of self-care. Second annual fundraiser for the Regional Substance Navigation Program which helps to support people who have lost loved ones to substance abuse and for those in recovery. Service options will include Readers, Reiki, Sound, Massage, Chakra Crystal Balancing, Energy Healing and much more! There will be raffles and door prizes.
Hosted by: The Massachusetts Early Intervention Consortium
Brain Fit Academy, Inc. – Meet & Greet
May 6 & 7, 2019
Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel & Trade Center
181 Boston Post Road W
Marlborough, MA 01752
REGISTER ONLINE at
The Massachusetts Early Intervention Consortium Conference is an annual educational event
for service providers and families of children ages birth to three who have or are at risk for
developmental delays. This two-day conference provides an opportunity for practitioners,
researchers, physicians, higher education faculty, families, and policy makers to join in learning
and networking together.
• Instill a sense of confidence, energy, and achievement for continued work on behalf of infants
and toddlers with special needs and their families;
• Encourage connections among all early childhood professionals and families;
• Promote interventions that support, challenge, and celebrate individual differences;
• Explore current perspectives, research and trends related to best practice in the field;
• Expand knowledge of issues affecting the development of infants, toddlers, and families.
Hosted by: Brain Fit Academy, Inc.
May 15, 2019
Herbs Make Scents Tea Shop
76 Church Street, Whitinsville, MA 01588
REGISTRATION – Complete the Contact Form at www.BrainFitAcademy.com/contact-us/
and indicate “Aging Out of EI” event sign up in the text field.
Come have a cup of tea and join us for a relaxed conversation about what may be the missing piece of your child’s puzzle.
- What are Primitive Reflexes?
- How do these reflex movements set the stage for later abilities in life?
- Find out how your child may be able to work through these incomplete motor patterns.
- Brain Fit Academy, Inc. can gently assist your child’s body to reach homeostasis so that life is just easier.
– BY INVITATION ONLY –
$25 Registration Fee
Enjoy a fun evening exploring how to be your best by understanding and balancing your emotional needs! Your group of friends and colleagues will be led through self-noticing activities and simple but powerful movement-based exercises that promote clarity, focus, and empowerment.
Learn how YOU can host an event just like this one that’s by invitation only. Contact us for more information.